Typical Learning Outcomes
- Understand their own style of management and leadership with regards to coaching
- Learn that coaching is about unlocking potential and supporting people to remove internal and external blockers
- Be able to ask simple and powerful open questions that enables others to formulate their own solutions and action plans.
- Understand the power of coaching and the return-on-investment for relatively little effort
- Apply the key skills of coaching to a broad range of their area of responsibility, whether as a team member, leader or executive.
- Understand the principles of coaching and management styles
- Skills to apply key coaching models that can use back in the workplace
- Ability to prepare, deliver and review coaching sessions so that they continually improve.
Click on the links below for more information on Leader as Coach.