The Habit Builder bridges the gap between learning new skills and actually using them, by gathering data on how people integrate specific new behaviours into their daily lives.
Learning and development is no longer seen as a luxury. Yet for many organisations, ‘cracking the code’ of learning can be challenging. It’s hard to balance everyday operational demands with resourcing, training costs, ensuring a return-on-investment and ensuring learning is integrated into learners’ roles.
The answer does not lie in any particular domain but instead in a planned, structured approach to capability building. Actionable Habit Builder helps by tracking the incremental behavioural change that ultimately drives strategy execution.
Transform learning events into behaviour change catalysts.
Use Behaviour Science to embed the learning
Your people are inspired and committed to change. Give them the tools to make that change happen once they leave the session.
- Capture commitments to behaviour change at the end of each session.
- Generate a key takeaways & intended application report within minutes of finishing each session.
Focus on application
Habit change can be hard. Make it easier on your people by equipping them with the power of the Habit Builder.
- Nudge technology works on a schedule designed by each participant.
- 1-click progress tracking + optional journaling.
- Coach, Manager and “Accountability Buddy” commenting.
- “Peer Visibility” drives organisational accountability.
- 5-45 day engagement to meet your program cadence.
Analytics & Insight
Professional, polished reports highlight the impact of any program, regardless of size.
- Individual and aggregate reports.
- 1-click PDF reports, ready to share with your people.
- Discover themes, outliers, success stories and more.
- Get unique data and insights.
Inclusions & Cost
The Habit Builder includes:
- Online and offline support
- Actionable Habit Builder app
- State of the art online learning system
Cost AUD$50 per person, per month.
Realise meaningful, demonstrable change from your leadership development programs.
We can apply the Habit Builder to leader-led conversations cascaded throughout your organisation to address specific challenges or opportunities. For example: communicating and engaging people around the strategy, enhancing a safety culture, or any other mission-critical topic. The typical process works like this.