Sub-groups have side conversations instead of talking about problems with the whole team. Communication breakdowns are common.
We deliver our signature Leadership Excellence programs for small, medium and large businesses. The Leadership Excellence Roadmap provides a multi-year strategy for leadership development across a whole organisation.
When teams are low on trust or showing other signs of poor health, you’ll often see these symptoms.
It’s hard to align team behaviours with organisational strategy and there’s high turnover of both staff and executives. The organisation under-performs and often misses important targets. At the same time, budgets are over-spent but not enough gets done. Executives push harder on performance, which takes them away from the very thing they should be working on – creating a healthy team.
We can help with that.
Leadership has multiple dimensions. Our Leadership Excellence programs cover them all.
Effective leaders can inspire others to achieve bigger goals. We customise our programs for small and medium businesses and offer corporate leadership training for larger organisations.
A typical Leadership Excellence program is delivered between 6-9 months, however can be delivered in shorter time frames if needed. The (optional) fully integrated Roadmap over multiple years provides a structured 2-3 year program that builds exceptional leadership capability in your key people.
Whether for a specific team or your entire organisation, Leadership Excellence programs generally include these elements.
Leadership audit and leadership strategy consulting, plus assessment and profiling
Pre and post-work including online resources, surveys and webinars
Structured leadership workshops delivered by expert facilitators
Supporting leadership development workbooks and online resources
Online habit builder to support integration of learning back in the workplace
Ongoing support including coaching and mentoring from expert leadership coaches
You tell us the results you want. We design a program to fit your needs.
Unlike generic leadership development programs, we use our Integrated Leadership Development Model to make a clear assessment of where your organisation is today and what you need to achieve. We focus on leveraging current strengths and addressing the capability gaps we identify in consultation with your leadership group.
We can design a blended leadership development program that maximises the breadth and depth of our leadership experts and partners. This may include online leadership courses, an extensive suite of leadership training modules for leadership development and high performance teams, combined with ongoing executive coaching and supporting leadership tools.
Through a combination of customised leadership workshops and leadership training courses we can address leading self, leading others, leading managers, leading functions (business units) and leading the organisation.
The Leadership Excellence Roadmap helps organisations create cultural change at scale.
We create effective leaders at all levels of an organisation who can clearly communicate organisational strategy, drive high performance and inspire others to contribute to a healthy, high trust work environment. By doing that, we change the expectations for how everyone shows up.
Our top down and bottom up approach to building leadership capability is unique. Roadmaps maximise your return on investment through coaching and individual learning pathways.
We can involve the executive leadership team, senior management group and other people leaders to provide an all-inclusive leadership capability framework and skill development program for your organisation.
Building the right leadership capability for the right reasons is the most important part of any leadership development program. We take the time to understand your strategic intent, overall direction for the business and what this means for the customers that you serve.
From there we can design a blended leadership development program that maximises the breadth and depth of our leadership experts and partners. This may include online leadership courses, an extensive suite of leadership training modules for leadership development and high performance teams, combined with ongoing executive coaching and supporting leadership tools.
Alternatively, if you have an immediate challenge that needs to be fixed right now, our individual leadership development courses include topics such as managing and leading change, building resilience, feedback and coaching skills, building high performance teams, decision making, performance management conversations and conflict resolution.
We are also an accredited provider of the Dare to Lead™ program, which encourages vulnerability in leadership as the most effective way to build trust.
After a Leadership Excellence program your leaders will:
- gain a deeper understanding of themselves, including their strengths and weaknesses
- understand how their values align with your organisational culture and how to tap into their authentic leadership style
- develop strong strategic leadership skills and systems thinking aligned to your organisational strategy
- conduct performance conversations and deliver honest feedback
- coach, mentor, and develop at the individual, team and group level
- create and lead meaningful cultural change
- understand how to align cultural change with your vision, purpose and organisational values
We identify the highest priority learning outcomes by assessing individual and/or team strengths and areas for development.
Leadership Excellence programs deliver results like these:
- establish a leadership framework that is aligned to your organisational strategy
- deliver better customer results (for both internal and external clients)
- reduce workplace stress and illness through better alignment of goals and roles
- enhance your reputation by creating a healthy, safe, high trust organisation
- increase engagement by enabling a culture that promotes a healthy, high performing workplace
- gain competitive advantage by becoming an employer of choice.
- increase diversity, inclusion and respect at every level of your organisation
- deliver better returns by driving high performance and increasing employee engagement
You decide what results are most important for your organisation. We deliver evidence that your leaders display new behaviours to support those goals.
“This was by far the most comprehensive and impactful leadership development program we have ever run, and the support to the executive, HR team, and senior leaders and managers was amazing!”
“We’ve tried several times to run leadership workshops, but this was different because we were guided through each step of the process from leadership strategy to capability development, and the ongoing support enabled our leadership team to embed the learnings and get results straight away.”
“Cross functional communication and business confidence has skyrocketed as a result of the leadership excellence program, and we have gone on to achieve the most successful commercial results of any division within the group of companies.”
- The best solution for delivering your desired learning outcomes.
- Highly experienced and accredited consultants, facilitators and coaches.
- Proprietary methodologies based on the latest research and experience from world-leading consultants.
- Evidence-driven program design. You always know what results you’re getting.
- Dedicated support team. We love to help you succeed.
- Open and honest communication. Our mantra is “clear is kind”.
- You define what ‘value’ means. We deliver.