Inspiring your people. Propelling your business. Develop leaders, teams, and organisational cultures that drive engagement, innovation, and performance.
We provide a range of the world’s leading diagnostics to help transform leaders, teams and organisational culture. The Human Synergistics® Circumplex provides a way to see, measure, and change the thinking and behavioural styles proven to drive the performance of not only individuals, but also groups and organisations. Used across our Integrated Diagnostic System, it enables you to use a common language and visual model for development across all levels.
Organisational Culture Inventory (OCI) / Organisational Effectiveness Inventory (OEI)
The performance of an organisation is directly impacted by the organisational culture. Culture influences how the business strategy is executed and how effectively it adapts to operations changes.
- Identify targets for change
- Support programs to enhance strategy implementation
- Monitor and manage culture over time
The OCI and OEI work together to give you a complete picture of your organisation’s culture – the behaviours and factors driving it.
Group Styles Inventory™ (GSI)
Through highlighting factors that both help and hinder performance, teams are empowered to change the way they operate and behave. They are provided with a safe way to talk about behaviour and their impact on the group performance.
- Have conversations that matter
- Improve individuals ability to work in a team
- Illustrate the impact of behaviours on performance
The GSI provides a valid and reliable measure of how people in groups interact and work together to solve problems.
Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI 1 / LSI 2)
Effective individuals are aware of how their own thinking influences their outlook, their response to others, and the impact of their behaviour on those around them.
- Discover new ways of thinking and behaving
- Better cope with stress and change
- Improve interpersonal relationship
The LSI enables individuals to unlock their fullest potential. It identifies how their actions are supporting or detracting from quality performance.
Leadership /Impact® (L/I) / Management/Impact™ (M/I)
Leaders shape the culture by modelling behaviours that influence the ways others operate, approach their work, and interact with each other.
- Compare actual and desired impact
- Links behavioural impact directly with specific leadership strategies
- Measure leadership effectiveness
The L/I and M/I are designed specially for managers, senior leaders, and CEOs to help identify the relationship between how they lead and the impact it has on the behaviours and performance of others.
“Understanding my way of approaching challenging situations has helped us to come up with strategies that play to the strengths of different members of the team. We know who the right people are to go to for any specific concern. It has helped us become a more collaborative, communicative, and successful organisation.”
- The best solution for delivering your desired learning outcomes.
- Highly experienced and accredited consultants, facilitators and coaches.
- Proprietary methodologies based on the latest research and experience from world-leading consultants.
- Evidence-driven program design. You always know what results you’re getting.
- Dedicated support team. We love to help you succeed.
- Open and honest communication. Our mantra is “clear is kind”.
- You define what ‘value’ means. We deliver.