The culture isn’t toxic, but there are challenges in some relationships. We don’t have robust conversations about problems.
We deliver High Performance Team (HPT) programs for leadership teams in small, medium and large organisations. Our HPT Roadmaps span multiple years, providing a high performance culture strategy.
When leadership teams are good but not yet high performing, or when executives lack a true enterprise perspective on their role, you might see these opportunities for improvement.
In this scenario, it’s hard to define and achieve strategic outcomes. Success is often fragile because it relies on a couple of ‘star’ executive players.
Leadership teams that perform well together deliver better results, whether that’s measured as revenue growth, client satisfaction or employee engagement. We can deliver a targeted High Performance Teams program in 6 months, or develop a full roadmap for a 1-2 year program that accelerates results across multiple dimensions of performance.
Whether focused on a specific objective or to address several key performance metrics across your organisation, High Performance Teams programs generally include these components.
Leadership and high performance assessment including strategy consulting, team diagnostics and leadership profiling
Customised leadership development and high performance team workshops delivered by expert facilitators
Pre and post-work including online resources and surveys
Supporting leadership development workbooks and online resources
Online habit builder to support integration of learning back in the workplace
Ongoing support including coaching and mentoring from expert leadership coaches
You tell us the results you want. We design a program to fit your needs.
After a High Performance Team program your leaders will:
- Appreciate key risks and opportunities present within the business environment
- Know how to exploit strengths and minimise the impact of actual or perceived limitations
- Understand how to create a high performance accountability framework
- Possess the leadership skills to develop high performance teams
- Know how to create a culture of high performance conversations
- Carry out a gap analysis for current and future state performance
- Understand how targets and key performance indicators support continuous improvement
- Implement cultural change and drive high performance at the divisions, groups, and team level
- Have the skills to coach, mentor and develop people within and across functions and teams
- Understand how to align cultural change with your vision, purpose, and organisational values.
We identify the highest priority learning outcomes by assessing individual and/or team strengths and areas for development.
High Performance Teams programs help leadership teams understand what high performance means and how to sustain it over time. Clients typically see results like these:
- Understand and articulate the key drivers of value in your business
- Establish a high performance accountability framework that is aligned to your organisational strategy, functional plan, and cross-functional commitments
- Enable better performance conversations leading to more opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Drive value at and above your expected level of performance
- Deliver higher levels of customer service internally and externally, that will meet and exceed the expectations of your clients
- Build trust that will increase employee engagement within existing teams and cross functional teams
- Ensure sustainable growth and gain competitive advantage by becoming an employer of choice
You decide what results are most important for your organisation. We deliver evidence that your leaders display new behaviours to support those goals.
The High Performance Teams Roadmap helps organisations create breakthrough results at scale. When everyone feels safe enough to challenge each other and a cohesive executive team works together to address hard problems, our foundation for success becomes more robust. We can set and achieve bigger goals.
By developing a strategic roadmap for capability development and implementation, we can generate breakthrough results. A 1-2 year Roadmap delivers a fresh approach to performance improvement through better leadership, maximising your return on investment through coaching and individual learning pathways.
“Focusing on aspects such as trust, crucial conversations and change management, we have developed our individual skills and have an even greater sense of team.”
“This work has delivered real change to the way we work and played a role in our strong performance as a business, and I would recommend The Leadership Sphere to anyone wanting to develop leadership capability themselves, or within their organisation.”
“The Leadership Sphere are a pleasure to work with, sharing a wealth of knowledge and experience, and facilitating programs that get the best out of our people in the moment.”