The Team Diagnostic Survey™ (TDS) is the world’s #1 team effectiveness instrument.
The online survey assesses teams on the 6 conditions of team effectiveness that predict up to 80% of a team’s ultimate success. The resulting 27 page report helps teams and team leaders zero in on the levers that lead teams to becoming exceptional.
The TDS™ is the most rigorous and widely-validated team effectiveness instrument on the market today. The survey ensures that your team gets off to the right start. The TDS can be used as a stand alone assessment for diagnosing teams as well as incorporated as an essential component of a teambuilding or team coaching process.
Some advantages of using the TDS™ with your team include:
- World-class research underpinned by top scholars on teams & teaming
- Widely validated on 1000’s of teams in a diverse range of industries, sectors and organisational levels
- Predicts up to 80% of a team’s effectiveness of 3 criteria
- Provides team leaders, members and coaches with the most powerful levers for increasing team success
- Identifies 6 conditions (3 Essential + 3 Enabling) that drive team effectiveness
- Guides teams in the design, launch and coaching phases of any team development effort
Help your team unleash the power of the 6 conditions of team effectiveness.
The TDS™ Framework starts by identifying the 6 conditions that create an ecosystem that gives rise to team effectiveness. The 6 conditions are divided into 2 groups each with 3 conditions each:
1) The Essentials – these are foundational conditions that are most critical to get right first and include:
- Real Team
- Compelling Purpose
- Right People
2) The Enablers – these act as accelerants that propel the team forward and include:
- Sound Structure
- Supportive Context
- Team Coaching
The TDS doesn’t stop there. It then shows how these 6 conditions influence a team’s Key Task Processes (Effort, Strategy, and Knowledge & Skill) and ultimately Team Effectiveness (Task Performance, Quality of Group Process and Member Satisfaction).