This short and powerful sales program is based on the premise that sales are won and lost through communication and relationships.
By learning to recognise and understand thinking styles and preferences, your team will see an immediate improvement in their ability to communicate, collaborate, generate ideas, make decisions, solve problems and ultimately increase sales.
It’s the start of a process that will not only transform them as individuals, but create the groundwork for sustainable behavioural change that will lead to better client interactions and results across your sales teams.
The power of this program is not just in the process – it is in the underlying principle: that making sales is all about communication and relationships.
Underpinning a sales process with the HBDI® and a Whole Brain® approach will give your team the ability to connect, respond, influence and relate to existing and potential clients with ease. This results in higher levels of trust, a better ability to ‘flex’ in response to the audience and increased conversion rates.
Our sales process addresses all critical steps in meeting client demands, wants, needs and expectations, thereby reducing potential frustrations caused by using the wrong communication style or adopting a “one size fits all” approach to selling.
At the end of this program your team will:
- understand themselves better, especially how they think and communicate
- know how to use this model and approach clients in new ways
- quickly build trust and demonstrate value, the way the client needs to hear and see it presented
All workshop sessions include both theory and practical activities exploring the real-world application of the concepts and tools.
A series of interactive and engaging workshops that will elevate your sales team’s capability immediately.
Underpinning a sales process with the HBDI® and a Whole Brain® approach will give your team the ability to connect, respond and relate to existing and potential clients with more ease. This results in higher levels of trust, a better ability to ‘flex’ in response to the audience and increased conversion rates.
Part #1 – Start Thinking® For Sales
- Understand the Whole Brain® Model and the concept of thinking preferences.
- Understand your HBDI profile and preferences and the impact that has on your role in sales.
- Learn how to spot and understand other people’s thinking preferences.
- Apply insights from your thinking style to specific sales opportunities.
- Understand how thinking preferences impact your approach to sales.
- Learn how to use this knowledge in a sales context.
Part #2 – TLS Sales System
- Gain a new holistic approach to selling.
- Use a variety of clues to detect a customer’s thinking preferences.
- Understand and explain the value of knowing a customer’s thinking preferences.
- Describe how customers with different thinking preferences make buying decisions.
- Anticipate what kind of information and communication a customer will require during the buying process.
- Plan a customer interaction that takes into account their thinking, communication and decision-making preferences.
- Learn new ways to approach each step to the sale with a Whole Brain® approach.
Part #3 – Coaching Your Sales Team (Optional)
- Understand the value of coaching as a performance-enhancing technique.
- Understand the impact of their own thinking preferences on the coaching process.
- Learn different types of questioning skills.
- Explain and practice the use of the GROW model for coaching.
- Learn how to get a team member to come up with their own solutions.
- Know how to coach, not tell.
- Understand how to get buy-in from your team members for individual and team targets and goals.
- Realise that coaching is not a formal weekly or monthly conversation – it is a daily process.
- Understand why silence is acceptance.
- Master the art of giving feedback through the Whole Brain® lens.