Awareness moves people forward.
The Leadership Sphere has at its disposal a large library of the latest tools, surveys and resources to enhance our practice. We are proud to present a selection for you on our site.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
The purpose of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) personality inventory is to make the theory of psychological types described by C. G. Jung understandable and useful in people’s lives. The essence of the theory is that much seemingly random variation in the behavior is actually quite orderly and consistent, being due to basic differences in the ways individuals prefer to use their perception and judgment. In developing the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator [instrument], the aim of Isabel Briggs Myers, and her mother, Katharine Briggs, was to make the insights of type theory accessible to individuals and groups.
Belbin Team Roles Accredited
Dr Meredith Belbin defined a Team Role as “Our tendency to behave, contribute and interrelate with others in a particular way.” Although the original research and most people’s association with the Team Role model relates to teams there is strong evidence to support the view that these natural tendencies exist in workplace activities outside the formal team.
Custom Designed Questionnaires
Think of the time and money you can save by not having to print questionnaires, compile the data from hundreds or even thousands of forms, or even to compile the reports. The following surveys can be loaded on the Internet quickly and easily for a small cost per participant:
- Staff Opinion Surveys
- Climate Surveys
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Membership Surveys
If you have a particular type of multi-rater 360-degree assessment in mind, our system is capable of:
- Single Scale Format
- Dual-Scale Format
- Behavioural Anchored Single Scale
- Behavioural Anchored Multiple Scales
Learning instruments can also be developed and scored on line. Contact us to learn more.
Individual Interviews and Focus Groups
TLS consultants are highly trained in the use a validated framework and process to conduct in-depth interviews and focus group discussions with a view to identify:
- Strengths and capabilities that could be harnessed more by the team Underlying issues and blockers, both personal and systemic
- ‘Undiscussable’ issues that negatively impact the team
- Patterns and systems issues that are difficult to identify under normal circumstances
- Individual and/or leadership behaviours that enable and block team success
- Opportunities for individuals and the team(s) to improve performance