Clarity of the context, strategy, aspiration, and leadership behaviours (current and future) which then allows purposeful capability development to take place.
- Understand the current situation including strengths, limitations and opportunities
- Identify the leadership capability that needs to be developed
- Decide how this will be measured
Capability building of leaders and their teams to achieve results (people, customer, financial), including the right mindsets and behaviours which then allows the contributions of others across the whole organisation.
- Recognise current and future leadership behaviours
- Build the leadership mindset to enable growth
- Develop leadership capability
Contribution from leaders to the new state through alignment, execution and renewal and role modelling the new way; build a healthy high performing culture; drive impact.
- Establish a plan of execution
- Build support for the leaders and their teams
- Measuring and managing performance