Executive coaching is for ambitious executives and leaders who are striving to increase leadership clarity, exploit current strengths, and enable high performance.
When you partner with the Leadership Sphere you can be sure to get executive coaching and mentoring services that are aligned to your leadership style, preferences, and capabilities, so that you can leverage your current strengths, and become more aware of the things that may be holding you back. Delivered by The Leadership Sphere’s highly engaged, reputable, and commercially driven team of executive coaches and mentors, a partnership with The Leadership Sphere is an investment that will give you a dramatic boost in leadership clarity and personal awareness and provide a safe space for you to discuss current challenges and opportunities.
Regain focus and leadership clarity
Take time out of the day to day hustle to regain focus and become clear about what matters most in your role as a leader, in the context of your organisation.
- Better understand your personal leadership preferences, styles and approaches
- Get clear on your leadership strengths and opportunities
- Understand your limitations in the past, present and future and how to overcome them
- Develop a personal roadmap for leadership excellence
- Recognise your role as a leader in the context of your organisation
- Establish more effective ways to provide clarity through leadership
Leaders who regain focus on who they are as a leader are able to deliver more leadership clarity to those whom they lead.
Reconnect with own authentic leadership style and approach
Is it time to take off your armour and become a braver and more courageous leader?
- Reconnect with your own authentic and unique self
- Recognise the armour that you and others wear
- Re-establish trust with yourself and others
- Re-ignite the things that matter most to you
- Encourage others to be brave and courageous in their leadership
- Build confidence in the way you navigate challenges in the workplace
Leaders who reconnect with their authentic self, experience a significant improvement in resourcefulness.
Maximise own and others’ strengths and capabilities
Once you have a clearer picture of your own and others’ strengths and capabilities, how do we maximise these?
- Accept limitations will always be a part of every high performing team
- Learn to focus on own and others’ strengths
- Establish a process to maximise strengths
- Learn how to hunt for opportunities that align to current strengths and capabilities
- Have confidence to “pitch” opportunities to others
- Learn how to help yourself and others to maximise their strengths
Leaders who focus on strengths and capabilities and match these with opportunities, have the greatest chance of enabling high performing teams.
“I was able to position myself as CEO and build a development path into the future, as an experienced senior executive. I can highly recommend The Leadership Sphere to anyone who needs an experienced executive coach to take them to the next level in their executive career.”
Traditional coaching is transcended though the service of not only immediate organisational and business goals but also higher order goals and aspirations. While coaching can mean many things to many people, we have adopted the International Coach Federation definition:
“Executive Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organisations. Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life.”
We recognise that executive coaching is a personal relationship between a coach and the individual who is being coached. It is a relationship that is founded on trust. The focus of the relationship is to identify strengths and opportunities that can be maximised, whilst also addressing any limitations that may be holding an individual or team back from performing at their best.
Some of the common areas that are explored within a coaching relationship include strategic thinking, leadership and management, change management, interpersonal communication, performance management, and building high performing teams. We consider these at the individual, team and organisational level to ensure alignment and sustainable results.
Phillip Ralph and The Leadership Sphere leadership coaching and mentoring programs are delivered by a highly engaged, reputable, and commercially drive team of business leaders, facilitators, and executive coaches. When you partner with the Leadership Sphere you can be sure to get executive coaching and mentoring services that are aligned to your leadership style, preferences, and capabilities, so that you can leverage your current strengths and that of your team, and to be more aware of the things that may be holding you back.
Furthermore, a partnership with The Leadership Sphere is an investment that will make it 2.4 times more likely that you will hit your performance targets, and in the process, you will experience a dramatic boost in leadership clarity and personal awareness.