Supporting your leaders to build trust, develop people and get business results.
The Leading Self Program acknowledges that leadership is less about your formal role or title, and more about what you do. Leadership development should be about supporting your leaders to build trust, develop people, and get business results. In order to do this successfully, leadership development programs need to start with the inside (mindset, purpose, values) and move outwards (behaviours, aligning action and strategy).
The Integrated Leadership Development Model (ILD) helps ensure that the right modules are selected and delivered in an optimal way. It firstly invites consideration of the ‘field of play’ or Context in which effective leadership is required at the organisational, team, and leader levels.
The Leading Self program is suitable for leaders who want to effectively lead and develop people while creating value and achieving business results.
The program follows our proprietary methodology and includes:
- Clarity: building self-awareness around who we are and our strengths and weaknesses as well as the type of leader we wish to be;
- Capability: develop the requisite knowledge and skills to be a successful leader; and
- Contribution: know how to implement change through the right activity at the right time to build alignment and healthy high performing culture to service business needs and objectives.
Outstanding leadership development occurs when all three are present. Once participants have completed the leading self program, they will have a much better understanding of their own self (mindset, purpose, values) and how to align that with the needs of their team and the whole organisation. The program comprises six one-day workshops, from a choice of nine topics, delivered over a 6-9 month period.
High Impact Conversations
Leader as Coach (incl. empowering leadership)
Leading Change (incl. ExperienceChange simulation)
Influencing without authority (incl. adaptive leadership)
Inclusions and Options
- Actionable Habit Builder: after each module, participants commit to a new or modified behaviour for 21-days using a world-class mobile app which uses robust learning principles, including gamification;
- Coaching: 6 x 30-minute calls (by phone or Zoom) to support capability development and application of learnings to role (optional);
- 360-Degree Survey / Profile Tool: we recommend a survey or profile tool at program launch to enhance self-awareness and provide a platform for targeted development (optional)
The following learning outcomes will be achieved on completion of the LSP:
- Lead and live in a constructive, creative way;
- Understand how to create habits for positive personal change;
- Align individual and team strengths with business strategy;
- Lead and influence real-world team and business challenges for positive results;
- Develop and empower others while achieving results
Proven business outcomes include:
- Achieve enhanced business results (financial, culture, people);
- Aligned behaviours with business aspiration and strategy
- Significantly improved change leadership outcomes (less re-work, water effort, and resources)
- Empowered, aligned, and capable people working on the things that matter to the team and rganisation
- Increased engagement through a more psychologically safe culture