Organisational leadership coaching and mentoring programs to support leadership capability development across the whole organisation.
When you partner with the Leadership Sphere you can be sure to establish organisational leadership coaching and mentoring programs that enable you to develop the leadership capability you require at each level of the organisation. Leadership coaching and mentoring programs can be tailored and focused to enhance leadership clarity, enable leadership capability development, and ensure contribution from everyone in your organisation, that is in alignment with your strategy and business objectives. Delivered by The Leadership Sphere’s highly engaged, reputable, and commercially driven team of executive coaches and mentors, a partnership with The Leadership Sphere is an investment that will have a positive impact on your organisational health over the long term.
Develop a leadership coaching and mentoring framework
An effective leadership coaching and mentoring framework requires at top down and bottom up approach.
- Why are we looking to adopt a coaching and mentoring program?
- What problem are we trying to solve?
- Who is the coaching and mentoring for?
- What results are we expecting as a result of an investment in coaching and mentoring?
- How do we maximise internal and external resources?
- How do we measure success?
Organisations who spend time in the analysis of why a leadership coaching and mentoring framework are three times more likely to succeed.
Provide support to leaders and managers at every level of the organisation
A successful leadership coaching and mentoring programs requires support at the strategic, operational and tactical levels of an organisation.
- Understand the differences between coaching and mentoring
- Recognise the support that is required at every level of your organisation
- Establish the internal/external support in line with budget
- Make sure you invest heavily where you can have greatest impact
- Remove any myths of what coaching and mentoring are there to do
- Promote organisational health and wellbeing
Organisations who establish coaching and mentoring support, and build that into their day to day business as usual activities are much more likely to build trust, drive engagement and enable long term organisational health.
Ensure capabilities are embedded from leadership development programs
Enabling coaching and mentoring support as a part of your leadership development or high performance team programs will increase the probability of operational excellence by three times.
- Understand what leadership capabilities you are looking to develop
- Connect leadership capability development to your strategy and business objective
- Ensure you have measures of success in place
- Coach to maximise strengths and to realise current and future opportunities
- Coach to accept actual and perceive limitations
- Recognise the important of mentoring relationships
- Make time for coaching and mentoring conversations
Capability development is not about what we know it is about what we do consistently and that requires ongoing coaching and mentoring to be a part of every organisation.
“I found the inclusion of coaching as part of our organisations leadership development program made a massive difference to driving the change that I needed in my team, everyone commented at how focused the regular coaching sessions and habit builder exercises have been, and the accountability framework that was established at a group and individual level a big reason for the success of the overall leadership program.”
Phillip Ralph and The Leadership Sphere leadership coaching and mentoring programs are delivered by a highly engaged, reputable, and commercially drive team of business leaders, facilitators, and executive coaches. When you partner with the Leadership Sphere you can be sure to get executive coaching and mentoring services that are aligned to your leadership style, preferences, and capabilities, so that you can leverage your current strengths and that of your team, and to be more aware of the things that may be holding you back.
Furthermore, a partnership with The Leadership Sphere is an investment that will make it 2.4 times more likely that you will hit your performance targets, and in the process, you will experience a dramatic boost in leadership clarity and personal awareness.