ONE DAY IS ALL IT TAKES TO
KEEP GETTING BETTER.
***EARLY BIRD TICKETS CLOSE IN 5 DAYS***
TAKEONEDAY 2016 is about Building Collaborative Cultures.
Collaboration lies at the heart of so much that matters to leaders and organisations today. Successful innovation, enterprise leadership, partnerships, community development. And not forgetting the primary objective of delivering the best possible value to customers.
All these require people to work together – better and faster than ever before.
TAKEONEDAY to keep getting better, and learn from leaders and organisations for whom collaboration has been critical to their success. You will have the unique opportunity to hear, share, and compare what’s happening across a whole range of different organisations.
Get under the cover of what enables and empowers collaborative cultures through break-out sessions looking at:
- Collaborative Workplaces
- Collaborative Technologies
- Collaborative Leadership
- Collaborative Communications
- Collaborative Partnerships
What can you expect?
- Experience collaboration in action through transformational conversations
- New insights and ideas from the TAKEONEDAY network
- New tools and techniques you can use immediately in your own workplace
- Inspirational speakers guaranteed to shift your thinking
TAKEONEDAY 2015 engaged, empowered and excited managers from many organisations.
Click here for the pics and a video summary.
TAKEONEDAY 2016 is set to be even better!
Thursday, 19th May 2016
ANZ Viaduct Events Centre, 161 Halsey Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland
For more details on the event, speakers and ticket sales visit http://conference.takeon.biz
You’ve got 5 days left to grab Early Bird tickets!