Loren has held senior management and leadership roles across a range of industries for global and local companies in operations, sales, and learning and development. She has a well-respected reputation for establishing deep and real business connections that are aligned to strategic objectives, increasing revenue, and building high performing teams.
Loren has spent the last four years working directly with Herrmann Asia managing the southern states of Australia, helping organisations and HBDI Practitioners gain the most out of their investment by applying effective Whole Brain strategies to achieve their business goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Building, training and leading high performing teams
- Goal Getting
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) application and outcomes
- Stakeholder management
- Sales training
- Virtual and blended facilitation
Qualifications and Memberships
- Southern Cross Training
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – 2014
- National Training Pty Ltd
- BSB50615 Diploma of Human Resource Management V2 – 2020
- MAX International College for Fitness Professionals
- Diploma in Business (BSB60215) & Diploma of Business (BSB50215)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215) & Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315) 2011
What We Care About
The issues we face today in organisations and globally will require unprecedented leadership and unprecedented levels of co-operation concurrently, to mobilise communities and organisations.
A New Paradigm for the Future
To make progress on our most significant issues, we need a new paradigm—one that inspires us to:
- Act constructively in a values-driven way
- Empower each other to take responsibility and accountability at all levels of the organisation
- Shift our focus from problem-centric to solution-centric (positive change)
- Make progress on the toughest issues and challenges
- Create an environment of breakthrough performance, and high levels of commitment and learning
- Liberate ourselves from old ways of thinking about how to manage and lead people
- Develop systems intelligence.
As the industrial age wanes, new possibilities emerge to create a different paradigm of leadership. I propose a new paradigm that draws from many sources and builds on them in an integrative way.
The mechanistic, industrial paradigm has been in existence since the latter part of the 18th century and continues to shape society and modern organisations. It is a long, slow journey, yet incredibly worthwhile.
Our Definition of Leadership
“Leadership is a shared relationship where people are positively influenced to mobilise themselves around their toughest challenges, in service of a mutual purpose consistent with fundamental values.”