I am committed to supporting people in discovering their natural and learned gifts, talents, and strengths so that they can flourish and lead fulfilled lives, individually and as team members and organizational leaders. This is about helping them identify their unique contributions and how to play to their strengths.
I have had the opportunity to see many parts of the world. Living in Greece and in Scotland has given me an appreciation of what different cultures have to teach us and the importance of exploration.
For the last 25 years, I have been a management consultant and group facilitator who specializes in the design, delivery and implementation of leadership development, team cohesion, and transformation programs for corporations and senior executives.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership development
- Values assessments
- Cultural transformation
- Senior team building
- Group facilitation
- Employee recognition
- Coaching and mentoring
- Data analysis
Qualifications and Memberships
- BVC Global Partner Faculty – Barrett Values Centre
- Senior Mediator – Ku’ikahi Mediation Center
- Appreciative Inquiry – Charter Member
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator – The Myers-Briggs CompanyArchetype Assessments (OTCI / PMAI) – Carol Pearson
- Game of Transformation / Frameworks for Change – Findhorn Foundation
What We Care About
The issues we face today in organisations and globally will require unprecedented leadership and unprecedented levels of co-operation concurrently, to mobilise communities and organisations.
A New Paradigm for the Future
To make progress on our most significant issues, we need a new paradigm—one that inspires us to:
- Act constructively in a values-driven way
- Empower each other to take responsibility and accountability at all levels of the organisation
- Shift our focus from problem-centric to solution-centric (positive change)
- Make progress on the toughest issues and challenges
- Create an environment of breakthrough performance, and high levels of commitment and learning
- Liberate ourselves from old ways of thinking about how to manage and lead people
- Develop systems intelligence.
As the industrial age wanes, new possibilities emerge to create a different paradigm of leadership. I propose a new paradigm that draws from many sources and builds on them in an integrative way.
The mechanistic, industrial paradigm has been in existence since the latter part of the 18th century and continues to shape society and modern organisations. It is a long, slow journey, yet incredibly worthwhile.
Our Definition of Leadership
“Leadership is a shared relationship where people are positively influenced to mobilise themselves around their toughest challenges, in service of a mutual purpose consistent with fundamental values.”