FIREUP Coaching and The Leadership Sphere
have teamed up to offer an
end-to-end solution in Health
|Kathy McKenzie||Phillip Ralph|
Directors Kathy McKenzie of FIREUP and Phillip Ralph from TLS, have extensive experience in the provision of leadership and team development in the health industry and understand how to achieve cultural change.
Our combined offering can deliver key outcomes which include:
- Assessment of current culture and individual behaviours within the culture
- Customisation of programs aligned to business objectives
- Tailoring to the gaps and working with stakeholders to create a sustainable program
- Alignment of program to the Health Workforce Australia LEADS Framework
- Credits towards accredited Diploma of Leadership Coaching and Mentoring (22233VIC)
Benefits of our combined approach include:
- Leadership capability is enhanced to improve overall business performance.
- Increased individual, team and organisational effectiveness and productivity.
- The development of a constructive culture that is ‘fit-for-purpose’ (eg. services organisational strategy).
- Desired changes are more likely to happen leading to better results and less wastage.
- The development of high performance teams that work effectively and deliver.
- A reduction in staff turnover while talented people are more attracted to your organisation.
There are many providers to choose from in the market place so it can sometimes be a difficult decision to choose the right one for you.
The combination of
FIREUP Coaching and TLS
offers 4 key points of difference
Download the brochure to see more.
Contact Us to speak with one of our great team
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]